Pages

Monday, May 04, 2015

May the Fourth be with you!

Although my kids are probably part of the 1% of the population who do not like Star Wars, they DO like our little weeknight theme parties.





I cobbled everything together today during my lunch break, and then hastily threw everything on the table before I picked up the kids for swim class. I found the tablecloth, plates, fruit snacks, coloring book, and glow sticks at Dollar Tree.


JustJENN recipes was the main influence for food. We had "Han Burgers," C3PO carrots, Boba Fett pasta salad, pretzel light sabers, 7Up Yoda Soda, Whopper thermal detonators, and double chocolate Wookie Cookies.

It was a fun little get together -- despite the fact that Everett wouldn't join us at the table until the Star Wars theme was turned off...

1 comment:

Jenn said...

I love this! What fun!