Pages

Friday, November 28, 2014

Happy Thanksgiving!

We had Thanksgiving at my parents' house this year. It was nice to be in a decent sized kitchen with room for enough bowls that we didn't have to keep washing the same two over and over again, and when we were all done it was nice to have a DISHWASHER!


I did a take two on the Peanuts Thanksgiving snacks, as I found real melba toast.


We did a few experiments this year - the family tolerated them. That included making a Brussel sprout dish versus green bean casserole. I also made pumpkin mousse parfaits versus having pumpkin pie. It was quite good.

Hope everybody had a good day reflecting on the things we are all thankful for!

1 comment:

sweet little sister said...

Oh I would definitely pick the parfait over the pie. Excellent idea!