Pages

Wednesday, September 04, 2013

30 day challenge: 1st day of school

Here he is, our T-Kindergartner!


Would you believe after all the hoopla, mom wasn't there to see him start his elementary school career? Baby Everett was up all night with a fever and vomiting. Come early morning, he had thrown up so many times, and of course wasn't keeping any medicine down, so I took him to the ER.


Dads are good at documenting events, though. And -- there is always next year, right, when he starts *real* kindergarten?


For our new teacher, I bought a reusable drink cup at the dollar store and filled it with drink packets. I thought it would be cute to make the red cup look like an apple. I looked hard to find an apple-based drink mix to no avail.

I hope this is a good school year for Hank!

**********

Favorite of the day: We've been to half of these -- excited to explore the other 4! Glatt Mart was one block away from where I lived in Beverly Hills. Sad I never knew about Bamba...

Working on: School paperwork!

1 comment:

Jenn Walker said...

So cute! Dad did a great job. Hope Everett is doing better.