Pages

Friday, May 10, 2013

Teacher Appreciation Week: Bring a small present

Found these Burt's Bees lip glosses on clearance at Target. Am I the only one who wishes the actual  lip glosses were what you see here -- this big and in a cardboard tube - versus the average ho hum plastic tubed gloss found inside this tube?


There is a clever teacher related saying out there for almost any product or food item it seems. I found these cards, Thanks for "bee-lieving" in me, which were also generated for gifting Burt's Bees products. The cutest thing was that you could make a bee out of fingerprints. Hank provided the body print, and Everett did the head. So cute!

**********

Favorite of the day: Glamping recipe book. To make fresh baba ghanoush, throw an eggplant on the fire. Thank you, don't mind if I do.

Working on: Have you seen my house? After a week of sickness, it is a disaster

No comments: