Pages

Thursday, December 27, 2012

An ornament a day 2012: Day 2

Saw lots of cars topped with diminutive Christmas trees this year. Decided to make an ornament version using a VW Thing that can stay with us for years to come.


What is it about the New Year that makes me want to purge the whole house and start over?? One area I am being rather brutal with this year is Christmas decorations. I have a few bins filled with stuff, but hardly put anything out year to year because our decorations don't jive with our decor. Perhaps I can remedy that in 2013? I have high hopes -- a permanent wreath, stocking hangers, Christmas card holder...is it to early to start preparing for Christmas 2013?

**********

Favorite of the day: Fancy grilled cheese sandwich party!

Working on: More ornaments -- and still putting stuff away

No comments: