Pages

Tuesday, October 09, 2012

Checking my list: Christmas hat

Just a semi-homemade hat this year as part of our annual tradition.


Yet another Pinterest find -- to take a store bought stocking cap and add yarn to make a mohawk (tutorial here). I actually bought the yarn first, and was pleased to find a hat that matched perfectly. Thank you, Kmart -- whenever Target and Walmart let me down (they hadn't put their cold weather gear out the week I was looking for the hat), you always come through.


The hat came with a pair of mittens. I glued on a set of googly eyes to each one for fun. Most of my intended gifts for Hank this year are homemade (or semi-homemade) like last year -- why do I do this to myself? I blame Pinterest :)

**********

Favorite of the day: LOVE this party!!

Working on: Hank's b-day gift

No comments: