Pages

Wednesday, September 12, 2012

Checking my list: Teacher aide gifts

For the aides at Hank's school, a simple to put together craft. Fortunately Michaels is already putting out Christmas stuff. How I have complained about this in the past, but helping make these early preparations a reality.

The pad is a to-do list of sorts. I guess you can list what you have to do, and check off the month/day at the bottom. The large clothespin was also from the Michaels dollar section. The only thing I needed to do was add a magnet to the back of the clip to allow the recipients to hang the to do pad on their refrigerators.


How I know this is too early to be working on gifts -- Hank is transitioning to the next class at pre-school, so I don't even know who his teachers will be come December!

**********

Favorite of the day: Cute Up themed party

Working on: Pointy kitty still

No comments: