Pages

Monday, August 27, 2012

Serendipitous thank you

I had the need for a thank you gift for two co-workers. I intended to buy something to fit in one of many paper boxes I have collected from the Target dollar section, like the ones used from my olive oil and balsamic vinegar hostess gift here.


Well -- as it turned out I found some "new to me" products by Love & Toast at Target with the cutest packaging. The scent was clementine. Everything was just perfect -- except for the boxes I had at home didn't match. So, back to the front of the store and lo and behold, there were orange boxes with ORANGES on them! Probably one of the cutest thank you gifts I have ever put together (pats self on back).

**********

Favorite of the day: Considering the state of my recently acquired succulents, I may be better off with these.

Working on: Something squirrely.

No comments: