Pages

Saturday, August 04, 2012

A little Olympics love

We missed the opening ceremonies as we were out camping, but wanted to show a little love to the start of the Olympics


For dinner one night we had pizza adorned with pepperoni stars and an assortment of veggies served to represent the Olympics symbol. Wouldn't you know the one day I go to the store to buy a specific color of pepper (yellow), there were none to be had?


A local grocery store had a fun assortment of British food items in collectible containers. This was the cheapest one, since I couldn't think of what I would do with the tin versions afterwards. They contained Union Jack embossed "biscuits." I also picked up a Yorkie bar -- hope it's ok that I ate some :)


Ok - in the interest of full disclosure, we have yet to watch any Olympics coverage - go figure!

**********

Favorite of the day: Cute airplane party

Working on: Dining room re-do

1 comment:

Heidi@TheMerryMagpieVintage said...

Ooh, I wish I'd been able to find those cute cookies! Clever use of the veggies, too. :)