Pages

Wednesday, May 23, 2012

A couple recent gifts

For a 4-year-old, a copy of a favorite book, a finger puppet kit (typically sold in dollar sections of discount stores), a tube of bubbles -- tied off with a jumprope.


For a new baby boy, a Fun in the Sun bucket. The basis for the gift was an infant size swimsuit we didn't end up using. I found color coordinated accessories to accompany the swimsuit -- including sunglasses, a hat, towel -- even the sunscreen was the right color combo!


I'm not sure I saved any money on this gift, as one would expect with a re-gift, but it was fun to put together.

**********

Favorite of the day: Rain inspired bridal shower (inc. printables)

Working on: I was told this a.m. by the kid that I REALLY need to clean up in here. So, I guess I will be cleaning tonight.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Cute!
I love the idea of using the jumprope for a tie on the present.
:)
-April