Pages

Saturday, March 24, 2012

Insanely satisfying

If I was forced to do some mundane, repetitive task for the rest of my life, I hope it would be this one


My Paper Crane gave instructions how to make ruffled party streamers several years ago (I think I linked to it as one of my favorites around that time). It seemed like she had to manually create the ruffles to some degree as she was sewing.

 

Then Dana, from Made, came up with an even easier alternative -- just set your sewing machine to the highest thread tension and go to town. The endorphins were pumping as I sat and made yards and yards of these beautiful streamers for the upcoming VW themed baby shower. So very good. My mind was racing with all the color combos you could do. Don't be surprised to see these at many more future events I have a hand in planning.

**********

Favorite of the day: Love all the glittery bits!

Working on: A mobile

2 comments:

Patty Biermans said...

Oh, that's a great idea!! Thanx a lot. hugzz...peebee

damn said...

I am always searching online for articles that can help me. There is obviously a lot to know about this. I think you made some good points in Features also. Keep working, great job!
best sewing machines for beginners