Pages

Thursday, December 29, 2011

An ornament a day: Day 4

This guy made the blog circuit this year.



In preparing for our trip to Arizona for Christmas, I had sooo many things to remember -- mundane things, like clothes and hygiene items, as well as all our presents, stockings and stuffers for BT's family, etc. In a last minute dash, I threw together a bag of things I thought I would need for these ornaments. Alas, I forgot a pipe cleaner to make a loop for Santa's head, but suppose a felt loop works just as well.  I surprisingly did not forget any other components, although tomorrow's ornament was modified during production, and needed a bit of green felt.

**********

Favorite of the day: I thought I had something, but I lost it

Working on: I suppose I should go to bed at a decent time for once

No comments: