Pages

Wednesday, December 28, 2011

An ornament a day: Day 3

Today's ornament was inspired by this one and our trip to the cabin. I randomly picked up 15 or so acorn caps outside our cabin. That was before I saw the linked ornament, so I didn't grab quite enough.


So I made a flat version of the ornament, but still used glitter on the edges and a sparkly ribbon. It kind of looks like honeycomb, no? I had enough to make one for my parents as well, and included the details about our cabin trip on the back.


Speaking of ornaments, here are the swap ornaments I received


They are so cute! I love the snowman face.

One more nature based ornament on the list, but not sure how long it will take to finish...

**********

Favorite of the day: Too busy -- I am enjoying my new laptop, though :)

Working on: Deciding on a NYE cookie

No comments: