Pages

Thursday, December 08, 2011

The Merriest Place on Earth

I was positive in relaying our enjoyment of our poor folk Disneyland adventure the other evening, but our resident Disney connection (remember the co-worker who gave away a trip as part of a White Elephant game?) felt Hank should have a proper Christmas Disneyland experience.


So another co-worker and I played hooky from work to go see the magic in person. It has been several years since I have been to Disneyland during December. Everything was so magical and wonderful!

(Gingerbread house inside Haunted Mansion)

I read several Disney related blogs, and had the food scene all scoped out. I wanted to try the Hungry Bear restaurant's revised menu

(Fried green tomato sandwich)

We were not disappointed. Loved the sweet potato fries!


Hank and the other little boy had a great time together! The adults had fun looking at all nice decorations.

And there was snow! Disney really knows how to make everyone young and old feel like little kids.

**********

Favorite of the day: I have an idea re making more ornaments for the tree after Christmas. Will be looking here for inspiration.

Working on: Another ornament (you would think I would be burned out on those by now)

No comments: