Pages

Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Cookie Exchange

I participated in my first cookie exchange party this year. We needed to bring 6 dozen (!!) cookies, but it was so worth it to get so many different yummy cookies in return.

(only about 5 dozen to go at this point!)

I made chocolate covered Oreos with crushed candy canes on top. I won best decorated :)

We received one fancy box at the party to use for our cookies


I put the rest in plastic buckets from Target


It was also an ugly sweater party. I found your standard grandma snowman vest at the thrift store. Hank won with this little number

(t-shirt version of an ugly Christmas sweater)

Being the only small fry at the party, I think he had an unfair advantage :)

**********

Favorite of the day: Grinch "pills"

Working on: Soft book

1 comment:

Patty Biermans said...

I love hank in his sweater!!! he looks gorgious and zo happy (with his sweater? or because he won? hugzz...peebee