Pages

Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Pin the tail

In planning the over the top 1st birthday for a co-worker, my partner in crime suggested we really rile folks up and get them to play pin the tail on the donkey. She was kidding, of course, but I said -- wait, that is perfect! It will give me the push I needed to make this


So make it I did. Note if you want to make a version of your own from the website versus the book, please note that the donkey template is not included online. This baby is mangled rendered by my own hand.


This new fabric came in handy, as did having an adequate supply of felt on hand. I also made a little mask to go with the game. I'm sure our co-workers will want to kill us love us for allowing them to recapture their youth. Or tell us to stick these tails up our, well, you know.


**********

Favorite of the day: New Sweet Paul!

Working on: Birthday treats

1 comment:

April said...

I LOVE! this donkey- so glad there was no template. This guy is so sweet. LOVE him!