I salvaged the grapevine base from last month's wreath to make a new version for Easter
The idea to wrap eggs in yarn came from this post (via Dollar Store Crafts). I believe the ones used in the post were plastic. I didn't want to risk burned fingers using hot glue to wrap the eggs, so I used paper mache versions from Michaels instead
and white glue. Well -- using white glue left a lot of glue shreds on the eggs, so that is the trade off, I suppose. In any case, I am pretty happy with how the wreath turned out.
I used a mesh ribbon from Cost Plus and twisted raffia for a bow
Favorite of the day: Nothin' yet
Working on: More presents!