Pages

Thursday, March 10, 2011

When you just have 5 minutes...

You can do any number of things in 5 minutes. Some things surprise me - like how many dishes I can get done in 5 minutes, or that I can fold an entire load of laundry.


"Craft" wise, if I use the term loosely, I can fix a ripped skirt. My favorite work skirt, to be exact - one that includes a mermaid tail of sorts in the back. It is one of my funkiest pieces, and I am glad it is back in commission :)

**********

Favorite of the day: A book. Toured a lovely local Reggio Emilia school with a waiting list in the hundreds. Walking through the school makes your heart cry wishing that all schools were as beautiful and creativity minded as this one. Not sure it is the right fit for us (even if we could get in), but definitely want to try some new art projects that get beyond scribbles in a coloring book.

Working on: Identifying the source of the funky smell in my car...

1 comment:

Patty Biermans said...

You are such a clever lady! And I hope that you find the funny smell very soon :D. Hugzz...Peebee