Pages

Monday, March 21, 2011

Just had to share

Have I mentioned that I subscribe to the online recipe planning site, Relish?*


The use of a menu and grocery planning site was just what I needed to get me back into the kitchen and away from eating out every other night and making the same 5 things over and over the nights I did cook at home. I think I have been using the site for close to a year now, and we have loved 99% of the recipes tried. The recipes are simple, quick, economical, and the meals have a gourmet flare.

Tonight's sauce to accompany homemade breaded chicken tenders was a honey mustard sauce (many sauces and dressings on the site are homemade, and they just take a minute to mix together). I just had to share this one - it was sooo good!

Relish! Honey Mustard Sauce

1/2 c. sour cream
2 tbls. Dijon mustard
1 tbls. honey

Mix and serve with veggies, chicken tenders - any darn thing because it is so yummy!

*Definitely not getting anything from the site - just passing on a good resource!

**********

Favorite of the day: The hats my co-worker is making to raise money to send to her home country, Japan (no website, but suspect she was inundated with requests today from co-workers alone). Can't wait to model the one we bought!

Working on: Hmmm...

No comments: