Pages

Sunday, March 06, 2011

Christmas, anyone?

You may have noticed that I didn't post many pictures about Christmas presents as we neared the date. With the passing of my supervisor the week before Christmas, it was difficult for this procrastinator to finish any last minute gifts on the table.


I didn't pick many of them up again until now, as doing so seemed to imply I was moving on. I guess inevitably we reach that point where we are able to get back to our mundane tasks, and slowly return to a new norm.


Two sets of hot mitts (like these) for the folks we were meant to spend Christmas with. One finished yesterday (in front of the intended recipients) and the other finished during spare moments today. While the new norm involves a lot more busyness as of late, I am finding it important to find small moments for making as well.

**********

Favorite of the day: You Can't Take It With You

Working on: St. Paddy's day gifts

No comments: