Pages

Saturday, January 15, 2011

K.I.S.S. gift

The year has just started, and the gift worthy events are already in full swing. This year I want to give cute meaningful gifts that don't cost too much, or cause me to miss too much sleep (if they are of the homemade variety).


As with many areas of my life as of late, I am having to apply the K.I.S.S. (Keep It Simple, Stupid!) principle. Nothing too complicated, expensive, or time consuming. This gift for one of Hank's girlfriends fit the bill. I had the mask kit on hand (bought on clearance at Target a couple of months ago). The writing on the package reminded me of the books by one of our favorite authors, so we bought a copy for our little friend. Hoping to land on the perfect simple gift to fit the occasion many more times this year!

**********

Favorite of the day: Seed bombs

Working on: Cleaning

1 comment:

sweet little sister said...

I like the motto & the simple gift is still quite thoughtful :) you amaze me!!