Pages

Tuesday, November 02, 2010

Party girl

Another party to prepare for - this time a baby shower for BT's cousin! Unfortunately I cannot attend the shower in person, as it is on the same day as Hank's birthday party, but I said I would help out with a few elements, including favors.



The shower colors are lavender, dark purple, lime green, and chocolate brown. In addition, the baby's name will be Italian, and means "little present." So, what better way to celebrate by giving a "little present" to the guests!



Even better that the boxes are Italian made, and the lime green and purple foil wrapped truffles inside (from Cost Plus) are flavors like hazelnut and pistachio. The sticker was a sample on this etsy seller's site (she does custom orders, but I was happy with the sample as shown!), and was easily converted by the seller to use as labels on the boxes by flip-flopping the colors. I *love* when things come together like this!


Tomorrow - a shower project that I volunteered to do, and ended up so much cheaper than expected. And includes Italian elements :)

**********

Recent favorite: I'm pretty sure this is the best scarf project to hit the internets. Not sure when she bought the perfect scarves, but my Dollar Tree does not have them...hrmpf.

Working on: Mad scramble to get the shower stuff done by Wednesday so I can send it to AZ with my mother-in-law to save on shipping!

No comments: