Pages

Wednesday, July 28, 2010

The Luncheon: Gift

Ice cream makers are such a sweet gift for newlyweds. They are usually one of the more popular shower gifts in BT's family, but I snagged this one this time to give to the happy couple.




I also included a basket with toppings, cones, and a scoop. This is the couple with red and black for colors, but I couldn't resist going neopolitan after finding some cute pink and brown ice cream making supplies from the Kmart brand Back to Basics and cute pink and brown gift wrap.



**********

(Not included in The Luncheon budget)

**********

Favorite of the day: It is without question that I have weddings-on-the-brain this month thanks to the events I am helping out with. Finding something as wonderful as this makes me wish I could go back and time and do our ceremony over again (not change the WHO, just the HOW).

Working on: Better be a work basket project

No comments: