Pages

Thursday, July 22, 2010

The Luncheon: Detailed

The final event I have been asked to assist with is a luncheon being hosted between the couple's ceremony and their reception. It will be a barbecue, and the mother-of-the-groom has some great ideas for a picnic theme. The couple's colors are red and black, so we will be doing a red and white picnic theme with black accents (we're thinking ants!) Not too many details about this event yet (I will be assisting with decor and food prep the day of), but wanted to have a post to refer back to if needed.

Estimated budget: $100

1 comment:

Heidi said...

I think I have a piece of fabric from about 20 years ago that is the red-and-white picnic check with ants on it. I use it as a tablecloth. I wonder if it's still available. Just a thought...