Pages

Wednesday, June 02, 2010

Vintage Cowgirl Swap ~ Received

Boy, howdy - did I receive the best gol darn swap package as part of the Vintage Cowgirl Swap, courtesy of sweet Miss Elaine!


I opened the bandanna be-ribboned box to find all this lovely cowgirl gear


A melt-proof chocolate holder designed to take my favorite snack across the hot desert


Some lovely housewares, including a bank, coasters, and a set of keys to the ranch


A potpourri scented hot pad


A cute as can be boot necklace (from a local cowgirl store called Girl of the Golden West) for when I go boot scootin'


and some cute supplies, including stickers, post cards, and shimmery lip gloss.


Thank you, pardner, for a great swap!!


**********

Favorite of the day: I always like to see ideas for things to buy from ethnic shopping districts.

Working on: Breakfast bars

1 comment:

Rebecca said...

So cute! Elaine is a god partner. She gave me one of her hot pads in our Christmas swap (super cute gingerbread man fabric) and I used it all winter to hold my tea pot. It really scents the whole kitchen. :)

And that necklace is so cute!