Pages

Friday, May 21, 2010

This is how it goes

Browsing through Michaels, a stamp in the dollar bin caught my eye. Digging through the bin, I discovered a few more that had to come home with me.


Shopping addiction strikes again. As a side note, Michaels is rivaling the dollar store as of late with its oodles of cheap China crap. I'd be curious how junk sales compare to sales of craft items, but the junk must be profitable for the store 'cause there is more and more of it.

**********

Favorite of the day: I heart surprise balls

Working on: Vintage Cowgirl swap - due tomorrow!

5 comments:

Jenn said...

It's surprising what people will buy because "it's only a dollar!" (or less). lol!

Cute stamps!

Very Mary said...

OH! THE WELLIES! I love it!

mascanlon said...

love the stamps and you never know when you're going to need the image on paper or fabric!

Sara said...

Those rainboots are amazing!! I must go to Michael's this afternoon! I love their dollar section.

leslie said...

oh my gosh they are sooooo cute!! good for you, i love those stamps!! maybe we can have a little stamping party and share??

by the way, your house is sooooo cool! loved your craft room, the wall with all the pictures is divine and emily and i had fun looking at all your stuff. hope you don't mind we were nosey!


:)