Pages

Tuesday, February 02, 2010

'Cause nothing says "I love you" like itchy, scratchy burlap

I've been seeing a sprinkling of burlap wreaths on the internets this past month


and decided to make one of my own for V-day. I used this site for a tutorial.

I found a scrap of red burlap this past summer at the church rummage sale. None of my rummaging finds at that sale were priced, and the poor folks manning the cash registers were not quite sure what all of the items were, let alone what to charge for them. I suppose they looked more like trash than something of value. By the way, I have been meaning to share a kitschy craft with you inspired by a rummage sale find - just need to purchase pin backs. But I digress...

**********

Favorite of the day: I'm one of dozens who favorited this today.

Working on: Helping poor Hank feel better

1 comment:

jenclair said...

Lovely wreath!