Pages

Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Prepared women...

...have rain coats, proper footwear, and pants that don't drag on the ground for going out in the rain to run errands.



As a Pisces, I am a bit of a dreamer, and often poorly prepared for changes in my regular routine (and don't have much desire to be prepared for the next time). Therefore, my rain attire consists of a 10-year-old wind breaker, leather skimmers (no socks) which quickly became water saturated, and jeans that were too long and were soaked by the time I made it the grocery store.

Oh, I do have a cute umbrella, though :)

**********

Favorite of the day: Sorry to be so crass, but I was compelled to look up what a "flip and f*ck" is after seeing one for sale as part of an ad on craigslist (we were looking for a kegerator, if you must know). The seller also apologized for labelling the chair as such, but didn't know the proper name. I laughed for 15 minutes straight.

Working on: Still preparing for our weekend away from home.

No comments: