Pages

Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Spoiled!

Once again by Barb!! Today I received a generously stuffed flat rate shipping box filled with


Fabric, a cut and sew pattern for a mouse sewing supply holder (cute!) and 2 apron patterns.


Other craft supplies, including some Generation T items and a collage book


Some fun stationery items and bento box mayonnaise holders (the Japanese think of everything!)



Barb always fun magazine tears of craft projects. The memory box is adorable! Coincidentally, seeing the project for the quiet book, I am making Hank an activity book for Christmas using another pattern Barb sent previously.


I definitely know Barb wanted to spoil me rotten - that she was able to part with this great Hawaiiana and kitsch. The handkerchief in the corner is from Disneyland, and is just too great for words. I love the cloth napkins, and the metal box (filled with stationery) is so perfect for my craft room. One of the books shown here is How You Can Give Hawaiian Parties. I'm sure you will be seeing that again!

Finally, the mousie items


I have been wanting an animal shaped cutting board, but had no idea a mouse one existed! It is so perfect! I think I will wear the brooch tomorrow to our Christmas party.

Thank you so much, dear friend. I am sorry that we don't have our long email conversations like we used to. Hopefully things will get back to normal this year with Hank getting older. I'll keep him busy with an activity book or two.

**********

Favorite of the day: I'm sure the lists I link to have some overlaps, but they are all so good!

Working on: Work holiday party prep

2 comments:

woof nanny said...

Oh yay! So glad you liked everything. That hankie from Enchanted Tiki room was indeed hard to part with! I was thinking it would be cool to copy that comic strip onto an iron-on transfer and put on a tee--fun to wear to Tiki Oasis. I do miss our conversations. I still hope to see Watts Towers sometime. Hopefully lots of events together are in our future.

Merry Christmas :) I already have another box started...

Laurie Anne said...

Such wonderful Happy Mail! xx