Pages

Wednesday, December 02, 2009

Probably won't be able to get away with this next year

I have some thoughts for a more durable advent calendar for next year



Still using the trellis shown here (Salvia from Ikea 2008), which we had, and perhaps some galvanized buckets like these shared by Barb.



Next year's version, though, probably won't be filled with toys Hank already had. I don't think I could pull that off with a two-year-old.

(Paper cones also from Ikea. Not numbered - I tell Hank the date and how many days left until Christmas, but want him to grab whichever one suits his fancy that day.)

**********

Favorites of the day (too much good stuff!): So cute! Squeal!!

Working on: Mostly chores tonight - boo!

2 comments:

SpAzzGiRL said...

So cute but when my kid was one, that wouldn't have stayed like that past day one!
Happy Holidays.

Jennifer said...

ha ha - so true!! I shove it behind a table after he takes his toy to prevent everything being pulled off at once.