Pages

Saturday, December 05, 2009

Miscellany

I have too much junk. There - I said it. Too many things I have accumulated over the years with a specific purpose in mind, but never got around to using.



One piece of junk that continually got in my way was a 4" Styrofoam ball stored in my general craft bin. The ball made it difficult to open the bin and, every time I closed the door to the bin, the ball would get munched. I bought it intending to make a fabric wrapped ball out of Denise Schmidt's Quilt-It Kit.

Fast forward a few years, and I finally got around to making a ball turned ornament for a dear friend. To find fabric to wrap the ball, I had to look no further than that which came with the kit. Easy but heartfelt gift completed, and I have a freely opening craft bin once again.

**********

Favorite of the day: Nothing new to report

Working on: Quinceanera gift

No comments: