Pages

Monday, October 05, 2009

Invites ~ sent



Nothing too special for the invites for our Halloween party - just some Target rejects I found at Goodwill. Halloween is one of the few times I go to our local Goodwill. The items are usually over-priced, but if I liked something at Target the previous year, most likely it will be at this particular Goodwill.

**********

Favorite of the day: this was nice, but this is way better!

Working on: Last of the supply shopping (I hope!) for the party

2 comments:

Life is good! said...

i never have luck at goodwill. my sis however finds great things at great prices. poor me! have a fun time planning the party.

Kira said...

I used to work for Goodwill, and trust me, the workers are often not pleased with the overpricing either. We'd always get complaints about it, but there was nothing we could do. When I started working there it felt like a family, but it went all icky and corporate. It's not about the customers, it's all about the money (although the money goes to a good cause). I'm so glad I don't work there anymore!

I always found it funny that the fact that we got Target rejects was supposed to be a "secret" from the customers (we were supposed to call it "T" on the salesfloor), but everyone always knew the stuff was from Target!