Pages

Thursday, October 08, 2009

Caution: Wet Paint

When I started this month with the goal to blog every day, I thought I was so smart.



I thought I would get a few projects ahead of the game, and there would be no concern about having something blogworthy to post about every evening.

A few tired nights in a row, and I am already back to blogging about something I did the same day. Here is a hasty project that turned out pretty cute, though, imho. I took this silhouette of Hank and drew the basic outline freehand onto his pumpkin. I then filled it in with black paint. It took less than 10 minutes to complete! I need more 10 minute crafts!!

(yes, the paint really is wet in this picture...)

**********
Favorite of the day: Homemade favors - love em!

Working on: Rest, then more favor (of the store-bought variety) design.

2 comments:

Laurie Anne said...

What a great idea!
Is it chalk-board paint? Chalk-board paint would be a great idea.

Thanks for sharing...all your posts make me smile no matter how little or how often they are. :)

julie said...

That is super awesome. It's now def on my to-do list for Thanksgiving--how cool would it be to sneakily get a pumpkin silhouette made of everyone coming to dinner that day?