Pages

Friday, September 11, 2009

Hank @ 10 months


* Says a few more words, including mama, dada, Hank, dog, cat, duck, and tree. He also signs "hungry," "more," "milk," and points up in the sky when an airplane goes over (which is like every 15 minutes at our house)

* Stands unsupported for 10 seconds or so, crawls like a speed demon, cruises between pieces of furniture, and crawls up onto chairs if you'll let him

* Loves for us to chase him in his horribly unsafe walker (bad parents!)

* Plays ball, and throws it back to us pretty well

* Has a shorter attention span for books than he used to, but we can usually get through a board book. He likes to turn the pages.

* Sleep status? We don't need to go there...

**********

Favorite of the day: If I knew it was that kind of show...

Working on: Craft room decor

5 comments:

Junie Moon said...

I love this picture of Hank! He looks like he's thoroughly enjoying life and I can just hear him giggling. The photo is kind of infectious in a way as it's now making me giggle.

Laurie Anne said...

Hank is such a cutie patootie! I think I have looked at this photo a dozen times because it makes me smile and remember my children at this age...Enjoy every moment!

La Donna Welter said...

Hank is sooooooo cute! : )

I Am Very Mary said...

I wish I felt that happy! Well, maybe if I was to be chased about while I was barefooted in an unsafe walker...

jungle dream pagoda said...

what a cutie!