Pages

Thursday, October 01, 2009

Halloween Countdown

So Halloween is coming.

Not only do we get to dress Hank up for the first time, but we are also having his 1st birthday party on Halloween (a little early, but the timing works well to spend the day with cousins).

During the month of October, I am going to try and post every. single. day. That is a big deal for me, considering my spotty track record as of late.

I will be posting about preparations for the party and making Hank's costume, plus some odds and ends on the weekends. In addition to getting my blogging groove back, I hope this will keep me motivated to get everything done for the party and finish Hank's costume. What is he going to be? Tune in tomorrow to find out!

**********

Favorite of the day: WWWW

Working on: Party prep and costume making - duh!

1 comment:

mascanlon said...

Looking forward to the great reveal. Last year I made a ladybug costume for my baby grand daughter. This year...hmmm...still up in the air!