Pages

Sunday, April 26, 2009

Not much

I apologize profusely for the complete lack of crafting round these parts. Being sick did not help, of course (we are finally on the mend - thank you for your well wishes!)



These were the intended favors at the Green Cleaning Party. They are just bags of wildflower seeds purchased as is with the exception of the tag from the Target See.Spot.Save Section. I gave them out to my friends last night at our monthly Mama's Night Out.

Some day, I will have even 15 minutes again to myself to craft.* I believe it.
*This *craft* would have taken 15 minutes, but a certain little boy woke up at an unexpected time.

**********

Favorite of the day: DIY Pop Tarts (via Edible Crafts)

Working on: Guest room/craft room prep for my parents' arrival

5 comments:

Coleen said...

I daydream about quilting. I miss it soooo much! With our nap issues right now, I don't DARE to make noise- I promised myself I wouldn't be a parent who would tiptoe around the house during naptime, but seriously! I cannot get him to sleep!!! Hope you get to craft again soon. :)

Sarah and Jack said...

Now you've done it. Jack was just asking me if we could make our own poptarts.

Junie Moon said...

I'm so glad to hear that you're on the mend. But I'm loving the seed favors project. What a wonderful idea. If you don't mind, I'm going to add the idea to my party/gift planning file.

tvlover1 said...

Hello! I've been reading your blog for a few weeks now, and just wanted to let you know that your craftiness is inspiring! Oh, and you have an adorable little boy . . . but you probably already knew that! ;-)

leslie said...

so glad you are feeling better jen, that was one HELL of a flu, geez!! now you guys can come stand out in the cold wind on a friday night to rally for our wetlands! just kidding, make sure you wear a jacket, scarf and mittens if you do come! dont worry about the craft time, it comes back as the babies grow up. i am enjoying my kids so much now, the perfect ages and i can hang with them or do my own thing most weekends. really nice. yesterday liz just went with me to an art gallery for an opening, she was my "date" and it was so nice!!! i still want you guys over for a cheapo mexican dinner and also, lets meet up a the zoo!