Pages

Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Happy Earth Day!

I feel like the biggest loser today, Earth Day, going through a box of Kleenex instead of my usual handkerchiefs. But, when you are producing snot by the gallon, it's hard to keep up with nondisposables.

Thank you all for sharing your green housekeeping tips! The winner of the earthy cleaning bag is -- Deidre! Please send me your addy thefeltmouseATgmailDOTcom

Hope your day was more reverently spent cherishing Mother Earth!

**********

Favorite of the day: Green stores in LA (who knew?)

Working on: Seeking good health

1 comment:

Junie Moon said...

I hope you're better soon. Your box of tissues is certainly understandable. I didn't do such a good job remembering Earth Day yesterday and posted a leather project (so not Earth Day subject matter). Ah well, since it was repurposing something from the thrift store, maybe I'm not totally awful.