Pages

Friday, March 27, 2009

A tisket, a tasket

A silent auction Easter "basket"




Made for an auction at church. The theme of my basket is "B.Y.O," and contains

* Insulated lunch tote (serving here as the basket)
* Create your own coffee tumbler
* Stainless steel water bottle
* 2 reusable shopping bags
* Spork (like mine)
* Take-out box (also like mine)
* cloth napkin

You can see genius forgot to take a pic at home and ended up snapping a pic in the church parking lot. If somebody finds my brain, tell it I miss it.

*********

Favorite of the day: Spool people (via The Crafty Crow)

Working on: Justifying to my husband why he and I should spend at least a little bit of his bonus on new clothes. I think I have more items with holes and/or stains than without and his clothes are even worse. Debt, schmet. Let's go shopping!

3 comments:

Junie Moon said...

I love basket and am certain it will do well in the auction.

As for justification for spending money on new clothing, it's one of those times of year where lots of clothes are on sale and it makes much more financial sense to invest a little now as opposed to higher prices later. Hope that bit helps and you go shopping soon.

Jenn said...

How neat! I went back to read about the take out container...what a fabulous idea! Will have to keep an eye out for one. Don't eat out too often, but it will certainly come in handy when I do!

New clothes? Of course you need new clothes! You're both new parents... all of you deserve to look good...not just Hank!

Deirdre said...

Great basket!