Pages

Tuesday, March 31, 2009

It's probably a bad week to do this

Approaching 19 pounds and 27 inches in length (at 4 1/2 months), our big boy has exceeded the capacity of several items we were hoping to get a little more mileage out of (his swing, clothes, etc.)

Our Moses basket was purchased off Craigslist. It was the only bassinet option I could find that would work in our tiny room. It makes me a little weepy to give it up (back on Craigslist, of course - no room to store it), and it is bad timing with DC day tomorrow. But really more of his sleep time has been spent in our bed, so I can let it go. I think I can let it go...

Then



and now


(It's funny that his legs are in the same position in both shots)

I should do something meaningful with these pictures, shouldn't I?

**********
Favorite of the day: SuziK (shoot - can't remember the source)

Working on: Having a good day with Hank

7 comments:

April said...

The archer pose! I love it! What a great couple of pics. thanks for sharing

shanna said...

oh my goodness he's so cute! jerrett went from wearing preemie sizes for 2 weeks and then went straight to 3/6 month sizes. at 9 months he was wearing 12 month sizes! he's 7 now and he's currently wearing clothes for 10 year olds. i know what it's like to have a big kid!

Jenn said...

He is so darn cute! Love those cheeks!

i am very mary said...

When may I come over to eat him alive?

Sarah and Jack said...

What a cutie pie!

Be easy on yourself. Mothering is hard stuff. Somehow even the smallest decisions become these huge emotional mountains, particularly when they are still babies. Don't rush. Let yourself be sad if you need to be. Take note of the small things like outgrowing the bassinet without shame!

Full of Heart said...

He's grown so much! What a cutie!

Jane said...

Best wishes for a smooth transition tomorrow.