Pages

Monday, March 30, 2009

All Favorites

Monday, March 30, is officially inspiration day! Don't know what is in the air (maybe Spring?) leading folks to create all of this loveliness, but I am favoriting things left and right

* Apple cupcakes (via Edible Crafts)
* Men's shirtdress transformed into child's sundress (via CRAFT)
* One two lovely reusable produce bags (via Apartment Therapy Re-nest)
* Every single little thing here
* One two fun little DIY favors (via Style Me Pretty. Yeah - I subscribe to a wedding blog. What's it to ya?)
* Story Dice (via The Crafty Crow)
* Vintage iron steps as shelves (via Apartment Therapy - Los Angeles)
* Refashioned cardigan sweater (via CRAFT)
* Sprouting basil kits from Ikea (via Apartment Therapy - Los Angeles)

What have you favorited lately?

1 comment:

Deirdre said...

I don't really have a comment but I just wanted to say hi.

Actually, I've really been into cross stitch lately. So that's been fun.