Pages

Friday, January 23, 2009

Happy New Year!

My New Year's greetings this year were filled with sassy sentiments to last the whole year through



Easy was the name of the game this year (unlike the last two years). And cheap! Printables are the way to go, I tell ya. Just print and gussy up to your liking. This calendar set, a spoof on the ubiquitous Keep Calm and Carry On poster, was purchased from Little Brown Pen. They had a 3 for $10 special at the time, so I have a couple other fun things I can share throughout the year. Love the seller's video about how to do Christmas shopping for 5 friends for $10.

My other favorite printables right now include A Little Hut and The Small Object.

2 comments:

Coleen said...

I just got mine and it was such a great surprise--- you are so sweet! Thank you! It's going right up next to my desk at work--a little grown-up fun amongst all the kiddie stuff!

Junie Moon said...

I have a poster that the calendar was inspired by and think it's ever so fun. I'm truly appreciative of having a copy of the calendar; it's really delightful.