Pages

Saturday, December 13, 2008

Babies!

That is the subject heading of the email message by best friend and I have been sending back in forth since she found out she was pregnant as well, just a couple months behind me (just one more month, girlfriend! Hang in there!)

Joy lives in Japan, so she had it easy shopping for our new babe. She picked up this great set of jinbei, or pajamas worn by men and boys in Japan




I had *big plans* for what to make for her little girl. Guess I should have planned ahead better, before the holidays with a 1-month-old set in. Maybe for her first birthday?

In the meantime, I hope Joy likes a few store bought things from my fave American store, Target, and this simple set of embellished bibs





The bibs are from Ikea, and the images were hand cut from felt. Not sure if they would even hold up in the wash to be honest. But at least the baby will know her Auntie Jen loves her and can't wait to meet her!

No comments: