Pages

Monday, November 10, 2008

Last of the sewing for baby

I think I have reached the point where I'm not going to be able to get much more creative stuff accomplished before B-day. My thoughts are all jumbled, and it is difficult to concentrate on certain things, like sewing. And, unlike last week, there is lots of activity going on now - could be any day!

So, I didn't get all finished with BT's baby blanket remake, and two pairs of pants are cut but not sewn. Here are the last few things I was able to finish ~
I added clips to the Woodland Critters blanket to make it into a stroller blanket



I said I wasn't going to do any more knitting projects, but my co-worker and I met up for an evening of crafting, and I needed a project to work on, so I made a hot water bottle cover



Here's a little romper made using my favorite Painting Red Rhinos fabric


And here's something that will probably never be worn


I just felt that every baby should have some heirloom type outfit. He probably won't go through any type of church ceremony (and I guess that outfit would need to be white anyway), so that was not its purpose. The sizing was for 3-6 months, but this looks bigger than some of the 12-18 months clothing I have. BT has already expressed his opinion his boy will not be wearing a "bubble." Alright - fine. Just let me snap one picture and this can go straight to the keepsake box.

3 comments:

Gina said...

OH my goodness! How CUTE!!!

telfair said...

Laughing really hard about the 'bubble' comment...

Dizzy Little Kingdom said...

Oh, show us a bigger pic of the woodlands critter stroller quilt! It's just precious!