Pages

Friday, October 24, 2008

*Almost* all natural cookies

I made some cookies today using almost all natural and/or organic ingredients (the sprinkles being the obvious exception). The results



- eh -

Not sure what the difference is. The sugar may be the culprit, and I'm not keen on the not quite orange color that resulted from the natural food coloring. But the real culprit, I suspect, is the "alcohol free" vanilla from Trader Joe's



I guess I prefer my vanilla a little on the boozey side. And to think I cheated my diet to allow myself one lousy cookie just to be disappointed...

3 comments:

Rachel@oneprettything.com said...

Huh, I didn't even know they made alcohol free vanilla. I just learned something! =)

Gina said...

LOL! I would eat those cookies, if they were not trapped here in my computer screen. They look very yummy!

leslie said...

hey, i need to come see you! i will be calling you girl! i am the one who makes the "healthy" muffins/cookies/cake that no one will eat because it tastes "weird"... i even had a phone call from the "ex" (bambi) who said the boys were complaining about my healthy food, too much tofu! whatever!