Pages

Saturday, September 20, 2008

Surprise! balls

It's been awhile since I crafted for my nieces and nephews. I missed a few birthdays, which I feel horrible about, and I'm not too optimistic about my chances of getting a Christmas gift together for everyone this year. So, I figured I'd better make Halloween count.

Inspired by a post on Amy's blog (from whence many inspired ideas do come), I decided to make surprise balls. I now have 5 older nieces and nephews, 2 toddlers, and 2 babies. The older kids had this assortment in their surprise balls

and the younger ones had just a few things, figuring they would lose interest with a bigger ball, and/or choke on a jawbreaker



The babies will just get a purchased Halloween stuffed animal.
Here they are wrapped up using orange and black crepe streamers


Hope they have fun with these!

No comments: