Pages

Tuesday, March 18, 2008

A tisket a tasket

As much as I love the Easter gifts I receive from my mom or BT, I must admit it was quite a thrill to get a whole entire Easter basket just for me



from Anne, who received the basket of oranges back in February. What a sweet thank you!

You couldn't imagine a more wonderful assortment of goodies! Several Martha Stewart party supplies, pink chickies, candy, and a piece of Japanese fabric. Like I said - I haven't had such a personalized basket since, well, probably grade school.

Thank you so much, Anne!

5 comments:

Krissy said...

Wow how lucky you are! That basket looks lovely. I wish we got some of the Martha Stewart party and craft stuff here in Australia. It all looks so nice.

Junie Moon said...

What a wonderful basket, chock full of fun things! I'm so glad you received this.

Di said...

I was lucky enough to win a giveaway on Anne's blog before Christmas - she makes one mean parcel!!!

Handi Dandi Mandi said...

I must say 'A Tisket, A Tasket, I am JEALOUS for your basket' what a wonderful treat!

Greta said...

that is one awesome basket...
u rock and so does she ;)

happy easter...

i am finally getting to make my blog rounds...sheesh i am sooooo behind {deep sigh}