Pages

Wednesday, March 12, 2008

I couldn't resist...

I'm trying not to go overboard this year decorating for holidays (and non-holidays) - Unlike last year. But, it just wouldn't be right to not do a little something for Easter?

I found these cute felt bunnies at Borders



and strung them along a piece of ribbon to make a garland for above my sewing table (too bad the curtain itself it isn't more spring-y)



I also put out my egg tree from last Easter



and some German-inspired wooden figurines I picked up at the Japanese dollar store







A little bit of Easter goes a long way!

4 comments:

Di said...

I like the ribbon of bunnies - very cool! I have a glass egg and 1 easter card as my decoration!!

Sarah and Jack said...

Love those little wooden bunnies. I am so jealous of the ability to actually visit a japanese dollar store or a japanese bookstore.

Handi Dandi Mandi said...

I LOVE the felt bunnies! Your decorations are so cute.

juliekintaiwan said...

Love the felt bunnies and the garland you made. You do the best decorating. Your missionary packages are always fun and I wish my kids were your niece and nephew 'cause you are one fun and thoughtful Aunt! Thanks for sharing all your great ideas in the blogosphere.