Pages

Sunday, March 23, 2008

Happy Easter!

Hope yours is filled with lots of chocolate, good food, and glad tidings!

The theme basket for my husband of fickle interests



A hiking/outdoors theme this year. Contents include Jiffy Pop popcorn (way in the back), beef jerky, trail mix, a head lamp, signal mirror, poncho, carabiners, a bird watching book (yet another hobby I never would have suspected my hubby would have interest in), candy binoculars, and a couple of his favorite Easter candies.

What will next year's theme be? Time will only tell...

5 comments:

hunnybunny said...

Hope you had a wonderful day! The basket looks lovely.

Rebecca said...

Love the basket! I should have consulted you before I tossed my husband a Ranger's t-shirt still in the bag with a mumbled "Happy Easter." ;)

Junie Moon said...

I hope your Easter was wonderful. That basket is such a great idea and so full of fun things for your husband; I'm sure he loved it.

Handi Dandi Mandi said...

I didn't even know they made candy binoculars! That's a pretty cool gift. The basket was so fun.

African Kelli said...

That is so fun! What a great celebration!