Pages

Friday, March 07, 2008

For a good cause

The So-Cal Poster Project was organized to aids victims of the 2007 southern California wildfires. 100% of the proceeds go to the Salvation Army 2007 Wildfire Fund. The works (about 50 in all) are a-mazing



(I bought the one on the right for my office. Our agency assisted in the relief effort.)



Not that I need an incentive to donate to a worthy cause. But...getting a kick ass poster in return sure doesn't hurt!

(Found through Apartment Therapy L.A.)

2 comments:

woof nanny said...

Wow, how interesting. It took me forever to see the 'next ten' on the bottom right to be able to scroll thru all the designs. There are some amazing posters! I may buy one of the newer designs not yet available--a sort-of graffiti saying 'long live so cal'. Thanks for the link.

leslie said...

these posters are great jen, love them.