Pages

Sunday, February 03, 2008

V-Day Missionary Care Package

Oh happy day! This is the most stuff I have ever been able to cram into a flat rate envelope for My Missionary



Contents (all from the dollar store): Chocolate hearts countdown calendar, conversation hearts, candy bar, 2 cut-outs, banner, eraser, and 2 Valentines - one for him and one for his companion.



Since I was so tight on space remaining, the "craft" item is one to assemble on his own - take the empty box of conversation hearts, take a picture of him leaving for his Mission and tape it inside the box so that his picture shows through the window, and put a piece of magnetic tape on the back so he can hang it on his refrigerator.

This is assuming that he has a refrigerator right now...

* Molly is the winner of the cup of love! Please send me your addy (thefeltmouseATgmailDOTcom)
** Leave a comment on this post for a chance to win a conversation heart photo magnet kit + extra goodies!

4 comments:

melanie jennifer said...

Such a great idea, and so thoughtful! I'm sure he just loves all these little care packages.

I AM VERY MARY said...

You are just the treatiest of treats!

Junie Moon said...

It is amazing how much stuff you're getting in the package. I think it's wonderful that you send such treats to your missionary.

jess said...

Oh my gosh! I love this idea, I'm totally doing it for my Brownie troop next week!